Become a Member
You and your business are vital members of the Rangeley community.
Reflect your commitment to the Rangeley Lakes Region in your Chamber Membership. The Chamber is here to help and support you as a business owner. If you are seeking enhanced marketing services and professional development opportunities for your business or wish to make a donation to better our community. As a member, you are always welcome and encouraged to participate in community-wide events and private members-only functions.
No matter your level of membership, your investment supports the Chamber in continuing to develop and support a thriving community where businesses succeed, while attracting the lifeblood of this community in our new and repeat visitors to the Rangeley Lakes Region through all seasons.
We are all in this together, and your investment will strengthen our community as a whole!
A little more on what we actually do:
- Facilitating seamless communication between our business members and various facets of the community, including municipal officials, educational institutions, other community organizations, and the public.
- Operating a local and regional information center to cater to the needs of residents and visitors alike.
- Spearheading a diverse array of community events: White Nose Pete Fly Fishing Festival, July 3rd Festival in the Park, Shoulder Season Shindig, Small Business Saturday, and Mountain Holly Days showcasing the richness of our community life.
- Maintaining a comprehensive community events calendar for member businesses, community groups, churches, and non-profits.
- Initiating and managing marketing projects to spotlight the Rangeley Region in every season, drawing attention to its unique offerings.
- Organizing networking events such as the monthly Business After Hours, fostering connections and collaboration among our members.
- Serving as a media contact for the Rangeley Region, ensuring effective representation and promotion.
- Collaborating with regional and statewide organizations, including memberships in the Maine Tourism Association, Maine Lakes and Mountains Tourism Council, and Maine State Chamber of Commerce.