Come celebrate fall at your favorite mountain with a potluck, kids activities, live music and more. Presented by Hight Family of Dealerships.
This event is a “Thank You” to the Saddleback family for a successful season back in the Saddle and to celebrate the start of the 21/22 winter season. Saddleback and the Hight Family of Dealerships present Fall Festival, a FREE community-centered, family-friendly day of events, including a potluck, music, kids activities, a costume contest, family photo opps and more. The ticket office will be open from 8 AM – 4 PM. Stop in and purchase your season pass, or if you’re already a passholder, pick up your pass. Tickets to Oktoberfest the following weekend will also be for sale.
Tickets - This is a FREE community event, but we ask you please reserve your "FREE" tickets through Eventbrite.
- 10 AM - 11 AM Potluck item drop off. Bring your dish to the turn around and staff will help bring the dishes in and assemble the buffet in the café.
- 11 AM – 1 PM Potluck lunch served. Saddleback will provide cans of soda and waters. Alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase from the Fat Tire Mountain Bar.
- 1 PM – 3 PM Enjoy live music on the deck by Maine-based band Cadagan, a bonfire at the base area, kid’s face and pumpkin painting, hot cider and cider, donuts, pumpkin ring toss, haystack hide and seek, photo opps with the Saddleback groomers. Saddleback memorabilia booth. Ski Patrol dunk tank fundraiser.
- 3 PM Costume Contest judging. Come dressed as your favorite Saddleback trail – Grey Ghost, Blue Devil or Woolly Bugger, this is up for interpretation. Pick the trail you want to represent and let’s see how creative we can get.
- 3 PM – 4 PM Music continues on the deck, all outdoor activities wrap up by 4 PM. If you’re not ready to call it a day, the Pub will be open from 4 PM – 10 PM with live music inside starting at 7 PM!
- Tickets: Eventbrite