Enjoy a one-of-a-kind half day ‘cruise & kayak’ trip on Rangeley Lake. We’ll depart Oquossoc aboard our Mothership, the Gray Ghost, for a 30-minute cruise to beautiful South Bog in the SW corner of Rangeley Lake.
After unloading the kayaks, we will enjoy a 2.5-hour paddle around scenic Narramantic Island then into the meandering streams and marshes of South Bog Preserve. Excellent wildlife viewing of common loons, bald eagles, osprey, blue herons….don’t forget your camera! We’ll then re-board the Gray Ghost, load the kayaks, and then enjoy a relaxing 30-minute cruise back to Oquossoc.
· ½-day cruise & guided kayak paddle trip aboard our “Mothership” the Gray Ghost
· Approximately 2.5 hours paddling
· Level: Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced
· Time: As requested, mornings recommended
· Available other days upon request
· Cost: $65/adult, $40/child (15 yrs & under)
· Reservation/deposit required: 207-670-8391
· For more information: