Calling all Kindergarteners, 1st, and 2nd graders!
Come join us at the Rangeley Public Library for O.W.L. Club. This year we are taking a terrific trip through Time! So many amazing, wonderful, crazy things have happened throughout history, and books teach us the skills we need to learn from anything or anyone we might encounter.
· How did they tell stories before books?
· Where do you find the biggest dinosaurs?
· Why is there a pyramid on my money?
· What is the best way to disarm an angry musketeer?
· When is it time for snack?
All these questions and more to be answered at Our Weekly Library Club!
Owl Club each week includes snack, an energetic activity, a new skill to learn, and
a new book to explore.
Thursdays 2:45 PM - 4:00 PM